Saturday, January 8, 2011

HAPPY NATIONAL SHOW AND TELL DAY AT WORK!


Yes! Days like this are the reason this blog exists! Happy National Show and Tell Day at Work! The irony of course being that today is Saturday, so I'm guessing most people didn't go to work. Who says all the fun had to end after elementary school!!! Show and Tell Day at Work is much more complex, though. Let me tell you the secrets. Now that we're older, showing up with a cat like Scotty here just won't cut it. You need something witty, something that will make people more interested in you. Maybe something that will make you seem more mysterious and make people stop and say "Hey, wait... do I really know so-and-so as well as I think I do?" I'd recommend using google to enhance your creativity.  Don't stress too much though because making up secret spy gadgets is always a back-up plan. Whatever you do, stay far away from pets, things you found, things you can buy at Walmart, and unidentifiable objects. Your story full of exaggerated excitement will impress no one.
Really, they should just call it Make Yourself Seem Cooler Than Everyone Else at Work Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment