Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Peculiar People Day!

My, my, my. Today is Peculiar People Day! If I had known this, I would've planned for months, deciding on the perfect people to include in this post.

There are two kinds of peculiar people. There are the ones that you run into that may confuse you at first because you're caught off-guard. Here's what I've learned about these people: they are EVERYWHERE. Starbucks, libraries, Target, hanging out on street corners. And they don't try to blend in. You run into one a day practically. And then there are the ones you work with or see on a regular basis. Those are the ones that you learn a bit too much about, but you always get a good chuckle from it at the end of the day.
Then there are the peculiar people that are famous. These are the people that we can all gather together to discuss. They're probably on magazine covers, jumping on couches on tv (cheap shot), or doing weird things in hotels and the police come and someone overdoses. We just don't get these people. At all.
After writing all this I feel bad about being mean, so luckily today we're celebrating these people! Celebrating their differences and the entertainment they bring to us all. So Happy Peculiar People Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment