Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm just a bill...

YES! Today is the day we've all been waiting for.... today is the birthday of SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK!


I thought the image was appropriate given that it is Schoolhouse Rock. 38 years since Schoolhouse Rock started teaching kids about multiplication, grammar, and the government.
I don't know about you but January 6th has now become a very special day for me. I think I've seen all of them at some point or another thanks to elementary school. It was always very exciting to watch these videos that were both educational AND fun! The top three that stuck with me the most were Three is a Magic Number, Conjunction Junction (voted best song on the 30th anniversary edition!), and I'm Just a Bill (voted second best!).
In case you missed out, here's an example of what you could have been enjoying-


Well done, Schoolhouse Rock, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment